Easily accessible location in a high quality setting
Flevopoort is Lelystad’s youngest commercial area. It is located opposite the industrial area Larserpoort, near the A6 (exit: “Lelystad”). Flevopoort is a popular location choice among representative companies. The area is 80 net hectares big (197 acres), distributed over five clusters. This cluster structure allows a flexible occupation of the area: A varied spectrum of companies can settle in sections ranging from 1.000 m² to several hectares here. Commerce, industry, value-added logistics and services all are a good fit for the Flevopoort. This business park was built with ample spaces, in a landscaped environment.
It is the perfect place for a company that values a well developed, easily accessible location in a high quality setting. Which is precisely what companies like Giant, De Slegte, Noppies and several other big brands think.
Facts & figures
- Location: High-profile locations with direct access to the motorway A6
- Profile: Companies who value a high-profile atmosphere in a representative environment, with easy accessibility. Establishment opportunities for industrial, commercial and service providing companies as well as small-scale work & residence units
- Surface area: 80 allottable net hectares (197 acres), distributed over five clusters
- Lot size: Starts at 1.250 m2
- Environmental zones: Depending on the cluster. Varies between maximum category 2 and maximum category 4 respectively
- Plot area: Maximum 75% (cluster 2: Maximum 60%)